COVID-19 Update March 30,2020
In an effort to limit the spread of COVID-19 as much as possible, we are focusing on mobilizing our teams to work from home. Engineers will bring their workstations home; technical teams are equipped with laptops and phone connections to work as if they were in the office.
The following is the list of provided services and how they will be affected during this shutdown:
- Spare parts shipments – Running as normally, while FedEx is still fully operational. Some localized delays may occur due to restrictions in some locations.
- Parts technical support – Send requests to email@example.com or call 1-800-263-4216 – Parts team will remotely respond
- Technical phone service – Send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-263-4216. Note; Technical staff will be manning the phone systems remotely from home. We recognize there may be some delays in response time. We will work to keep the delays to a minimum.
- Service Technician dispatch – Closed – In an effort to protect our staff and their families, Urban will not dispatch Technicians until further notice. Most will be equipped to work from home to support technical service requests.
- Sales – Contact your territory sales rep – Reference website contact list. All sales staff are available to help with your production needs.
We now have the above listed services operational. However, we ask for your patience as we get all systems aligned and running efficiently.
Urban’s leadership team is continually reassess the situation and will repost our operational status’ as they change.